Monday, January 27, 2014

YOU WON'T FORGET TONIGHT

Lessons started today, it's actually not that bad but kinda boring cause we didn't do anything productive. Got to meet more teachers and I talked to them & they agreed on helping me after I come back from my hk trip. Thank God!!! It is 12 midnight right now and I am rushing through this post. Have to wake up at 7 in the morning later on for school so I'll just let the pictures do the talking :)


Met up with Jes, Trex and Bryan at dhoby, they accompanied to Space Invasion hehehe



I was busy trying on clothes and modelling for them HAHAHA jk, but I finally made up my mind and picked the things that I want :)







Hehe I shall not say anything about this until my next post on my visit to Space Invasion, so stay tuned girls ;)







My bby Jeslin <3 HEHEHE


We wanted to go town but it was already very late so we decided not to :p Sorry ah hehe cause I took my time to choose my items!!

 Really grateful to have wonderful people in my life! That's all for this post, gonna sleep now. Will update again tomorrow. Hehehe till then!!

Xoxo