Thursday, January 23, 2014

PAGE 23 OF 365

Hello everyone! So before I start with this post, help my friend to like this link over here > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=785469421470545&stream_ref=10
DON'T SCROLL DOWN! Just click on the link and like it!!! It will really mean a lot to him. :-)

SoooOoooOooo updates about school! Tomorrow is the last day of orientation yay. Honestly, I can't wait for lessons to start, and also can't wait to learn new things. New school, new classmates, new environment. I miss 4N1'13 man, hope our class outing will be all planned out as soon as possible and we can see each other very soon again.

 I just realized that I didn't take any pictures with Uma :(
Here are some of the pictures that we took. From left to right: Nicholas, Amsyar and Jobie!





 Pictures taken today!!!

Hahaha Shak took this when I was sleeping during the SAF talk.

And I woke up!!!

During lunch break with Joyce and Eunice HAHAHA


My face too cui

Went to meet bf for dinner hehehe I missed him so much, it's super weird to not see him everyday now! But it's good cause now we cherish more of our time together now. Feels good to just spend time with him, walking around, talking about school and what is going on with our life.





We both were craving for something so we got a cup of yogurt(I think my cough will get worse man, eating mac, yogurt & all the junk food HAHA), settled down somewhere and talk and talk and talk, wish that moment could last forever but I had to go home, duh HAHAHA.


{UPCOMING ADVERT}
Alright, I'll see you all soon again. Won't be updating everyday cause school always ends late. Good night! :-)

Xoxo