Monday, January 20, 2014

COLOURS

I hate running nose/sore throat omg!! Have been feeling unwell since yesterday, I hate this feeling. Hope that I'll recover in one or two days time. Am watching Sorority Wars right now hahaha alright, I will just let the pictures do the talking :)

Met up with my boyfriend yesterday and we met up at Vivo! Headed to The Soup Spoon cause he was hungry, I didn't eat cause I had no appetite at all :(

Had yogurt @ Menchie's and oh my God, I fell in love with it!!! Though it's quite expensive but totally worth the money!!

Bf tried it and he asked me to go and get another cup for him hahahah!



Went to get tickets for Devil's Due, I thought it'll be pretty scary but turns out, it wasn't scary at all. :(



Our outfit for the day!! (outerwear from @kittyondeck, advert will be up soon)


I didn't eat for the whole day, except for the yogurt, so bf was very worried that he dragged me to mac and eat.





He sent me home after we ate mac hehehe


Pics taken at school today with Joyce, Eunice and Atiqa!! <3



HAHHAHAHAH WE COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS


 Alright, that's all for today! See you all soon again, goodbye! ;)

Xoxo