Tuesday, January 14, 2014

EXPANDING HORIZONS

Hello!! Finally met up with my fav person in this whole universe on Sunday. I missed him so much, oh my God! Cause we're in different schools now that's why we can't meet that often anymore. I keep receiving text from him about how much he missed me & stuff! Can't wait for the weekends again man! I will let the pictures do the talking.



My sexy beast <3

HAHAHA really want that pimple on my face to disappear right now!

And we watched Bad Grandpa! HAHAHA it's damn funny omg! You guys should go and watch it :)

The person spelled his name wrongly HAHAHA the e and a should swap!!!

Him: We walk on this, see who fall first
Me: Okay wait, let me take a pic, don't walk too fast!!
Him: Later you drop your camera, be careful ah
It felt so good to have the heart to heart talk with him, really needed it! Love you lah!!!

-

So in the evening I went to meet Jeslin for dinner at Ajisen Ramen.



 After we had our dinner, we also sat down and talk about the past and about our ex & crush/eye candy. We both are the only ones who know each other's deepest and most embarrassing secrets HAHAHA!! This pretty much sums up my Sunday.

This is just a short update, am rushing through this post so that I can hit the sack right now, have to wake up super early tomorrow. Good night! :-)

Xoxo