Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bimbo love

Hello everyone!! I am so sorry for not updating for the past few days :( Have been busy with this HSBC challenge that my teacher asked us to volunteer to take pictures of it. So yay finally, I am back with an update! There's so many things to update about so I'll just separate them into different post.
Top from @spaceinvasionsg that is from P.I.N.K

Hi baby... I know that you're going through a really hard time right now but you have got to stay strong... I love you no matter what and we'll always be here for you <3

Went to meet trex the other day and we studied at Gracia's starbucks outlet. She gave us lots of free food and she also made the new drink "Strawberry Cheesecake" which is coming out soon I think.

Was suppose to meet Amsyar and Kai but I only ended up meeting Gracia on Sunday, had lunch at Modesto's(Danial's work place). We talked and were forcing ourselves to finish the fries HAHAHA and we argued over it, damn funny, I can't even... So sad that Jobie, Amsyar and Kai couldn't come :(
HAHAHA Danial told us that he got something for us and he gave us this cake. Awwwww

Nothing much happened on that day hahaha but I always love spending my time with this bimbo. Okay, I shall let the selfies do the talking. I LOVE YOU GRACIAAAAAAA BIMBZZZ <3

LOL @ GRACIA'S FISHEYE LENS HAHAHA
Okie dokie, that's all I have for today's update. Can't wait to go to bed because I have flu + really very bad headache at the same time. Lol not good!! I'll update tomorrow again, toodles. <3

Xoxo