Friday, April 25, 2014

Brave

Hello everyone!! Ahhh I am so happy and excited now hehehe. Here are some selfies with my classmates <3

 Anyway, jes, cass and I went back to school today to collect our testimonial and it was their POP but we couldn't stay any longer cause the weather was too hot. After that we finally got on the bus(thank God for aircon) and we had lunch at yoshinoya. Hehe and I finally got to try the magnum customized ice cream at the Magnum Pleasure Store at NEX.

Here's me and lala with the school logo outside school HAHAHA
(looking like shit)


I was tempting lala so she decided to go get one for herself too hehehe
Joey came after that and we went to the arcade to play mmt and this kid was really pissing me and Jeslin off. Shortly after that, we went to sing k and sang lots of songs, I sang/screamed my heart out HAHAH I took videos too! Am gonna upload the vlog soon. We decided to go outside the library to just talk for awhile and I thought that I left my phone cover at Party World KTV but lala helped me to take it but she didn't tell me. *laughing emoji*
Hehe had a great day with them! So sad that trex couldn't come but it's okay heheh when we were singing "when you're gone" at party world, we sent a vid of us singing to her, glad that it made her smile :p I love you all boobies so much <3 <3 <3

Alright! This sums up my day with them again, I'll update again very soon! :)

Xoxo

Previous updates: