Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Appreciate

Hello everyone, can't wait for friday and this weekend!! School is boring as usual but fun with my bunch of fabulous friends HAHA. It's already 12:34MN, and I am still typing this for all of you. Gosh, it's late but thank God class starts late later hehe. We didn't have much to do in class today so we just kinda slack and some of us played counter strike. Gracia tied my hair in class too! :p
GRACIA AND HER MAGIC HANDS OMFG, thank you gracia <3

Went to the auditorium for a public speaking competition cause 2 of our classmates were in it. After school, I went to meet Jeslin, I was late to meet her cause they dragged everything and I was so frustrated!!
My top is from @kittyondeck, advert will be up soon :)


Sushiiiiiiiii

We settled down somewhere and took our ootd & took lots of selfies too hehehe.

After our short heart to heart talk, we decided to walk to ion. When we were walking there, I was taking snapchats and we were laughing our ass off, I think the only reason why we're laughing so hard is because we're just tired HAHAH. We laughed and sang like crazy. Ahhh I love being around her <3
Walked around ion and we just did some window shopping and headed home at 9. Can't wait to see her and the rest of the girls this friday too hehe <3 Thank you for today bby, you're only taller than me for today fyi :p


Anyway... This is just a short thank you message. I feel very blessed to have so many people by my side, supporting and encouraging me in whatever that I am doing. I'll first start off with my family, I am pretty sure that without my family, I wouldn't be where I am now. They always respect my decision and sometimes, we may not agree on the same thing but I can't thank them enough for trusting my decision and believing in me. 

Next, my bf. Without him, I don't think I am able to get to where I am now. He is always constantly telling me 'you can do it' and that how much he loves me. Even though we quarrel/fight, but he will always stand by me no matter what. Love all the good morning/night messages that he sends, it get me into a good mood and it makes me feel more confident and not insecure about myself. I love him with all my heart.

To my 4 babygirls, I wanna thank them for coming into my life. Even though we're in different schools now but I am still glad that we're still making sure that our frida(tes)y are on. They put a smile on my face, they always make me happy when I am around them, they NEVER fail to make me smile. So glad that they're by my side, telling me to not give up just because some things are hard to handle/do. I can be a pain in the ass sometimes but I am glad that they accepted my flaws and trust me.
And... to my class/schoolmates, wanna thank all of you for coming into my life. You guys are such great friends. Wanna thank Eunice & Joyce for comforting me on the first day of school too HAHAHA. 

Last but not least, I wanna thank all of my readers/followers for supporting me & being able to experience this whole journey with me. I couldn't have done it without you guys. Without you all, I wouldn't be where I am right now. Thank you all for being such an awesome bunch of readers of mine <3

Alright I'll end my post here. Good bye!! I'll see you all soon again. <3

Xoxo