Thursday, December 19, 2013

CAPE TOWN

Have been spending most of my time with my boyfriend cause I know that next year, we won't be spending anymore time together due to our schedule. Really gonna miss that boy so much, he makes me so happy, gonna appreciate the times that we'll have in the future more!! But I'm so happy that we're going to swim this Sunday, we have been planning to go for a swim for a longggg time man and we always don't have the time :(



I need to rant!!!!!!!!

I really can't stand how some people are just soooo ungrateful & rude. They just love to test your patience and tries to piss you off, so badly. HELLO, don't you have anything better to do? Why not study even harder instead of going around making a fool out of yourself. These kind of people really hinting everyone that they need someone to know some sense into their head.

You tell me that I don't appreciate the things and people that I have? Well, go f*ck yourself because I do & I have been through more than you ever did. I learn and grow from my mistakes, not repeat the same mistakes over and over again like you. Don't start something that you can't finish. "I don't know why I just love to debate with you" Well thank you so much for the compliment, I know that I am a good debater, but all the things that I have said to you are ALL TRUE, it is not an debate, I was talking some sense into that little brain of yours, so wake up and stop being in your own little world.

I shouldn't waste anymore of my time on this kind of people. I do not have the time to entertain you through text cause I have better things to do. DO NOT cross the line, I have my limits. Goodbye peasant! God bless you.

-
-
-


Dinner with this silly boy on Wednesday!!!







With my sissy <3


-
-
-

Today, after work, I went to meet Jeslin and Trexie to do some shopping. We didn't take any pictures cause we were damn tired. What's the worst feeling? When you have the money but nothing caught your eye & when you don't have the money, you want to buy every single f*cking thing.

I bought a high waisted shorts from montifs and heels from this random shop which was damn cheap, $15 only!!!!!! And I also got Meiji chocolate, jes got a lollipop and ice cream(which I fell in love with, IT'S GOD DAMN FREAKING NICE) & trex got this other Meiji chocolate too.

EVERYWHERE, EVERYTHING WAS ON SALE AND I WANTED TO BUY EVERYTHING BUT NO I NEED TO CONTROL MYSELF AND STOP SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY!!!

-

I just got home not long ago and I am so f*cking frustrated, the whole time when I am typing this, I think 90% of the time I am angry, cause everybody is just testing my patience. I don't know man, just not in the mood today. I really just need a break from everyone and just be alone for one day. But I can't cause I have to go to work. SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!

Alright, bye. See you all tomorrow. I need to calm my tits and just breatheeeeeee! 

Xoxo