Saturday, December 22, 2012

JUST BECAUSE...

Before I start... I am just gonna warn all of you that this post will be filled with a WHOLE LOT of pictures...
Anyway, this is for the people who missed my previous post or haven't seen my latest Vlog!

20/12/2012; Spent my day with boyfriend again!

OOTD




Thinking of school makes me sick!


Tangyuannnnnnn! 


Look at the picture below....... LIKE THE FACE OF A DEVIL SIA THE CLOUD!!!


Pointing middle finger? HAHAHA





21/12/2012; Day out with Adriana and Ariel. Rachael didn't come cause she is in Perth, ENJOYING....

Anyway, people said that the world was gonna end, but look, today's the 22nd and I am still alive LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wheelock Place

So me and Adriana met first and Ariel was late so we went to Orchard first and to meet the owner of Blacktri to collect my "One Of A Kind" iPhone cover ^_^

After that we walked back to Orchard mrt to meet Ariel and we walked to h&m(the one at Orchard) and then rubi... Cause the both of them wanna buy shoes and IT WAS ON SALES HAHAH!!! Went to daiso after that and Adriana bought her stuffs...









We went into a lot of shops, including f21 and all... But nothing caught our eye eh!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

So we headed to creamier after that and had waffles and ice cream hehe!













MY ONE OF A KIND IPHONE COVER!!!


After that we went to a playground which Adriana named it "The ..... playground" HAHAH I CAN'T SAY... :P


EH WE ARE STILL YOUNG AT HEART!!!










We took polaroids too!

Ariel's

Adriana's

And mine!!!!!!!




We saw this cat when we were leaving the playground!! OMG HE IS SO CUTE MEOW!

MODEL SIOL




You see the blue shirt guy in the background? He was with his wife and son and he told his wife that we were weird cause we were slacking at the playground LOL SERIOUSLY?








He followed us okay LOL but once we reached the end of his territory, he didn't follow us cause he didn't want other cats to go over to his "place" I guess? That's what Adriana told me!



Then we went to NEX, hahaha Adriana was going crazy because sasa was having sale. And her fav make up e.l.f was there and she didn't know sasa sell that product hahaha. SO CUTE SIA HER... But we went to converse first cause Adriana wanted to buy her bag!

After Adriana bought her stuff, we headed to City Square Mall....

And we headed to our usual place hehehe!




Adriana licking our hands and our disgusted face....







Hmm we tried doing the pedo face but we obviously failed terribly!


WE GOT MUSCLE HAHAHA




Ariel: "MEH" Adriana: "Uh huh uh huh I am sexyyyy" Me: "Bitch please~"

Adriana suggested to do that pose but in the end she changed...


"WAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP"

Retarded face haahhaha


HAHAHAHAHA ADRIANA!!!


OMG ADRIANA LOL...............





Someone called Adriana so she asked me to help her take her phone but the timer was already all set...







I covered her face because previously she covered both me and Ariel's faces but I think the picture is below... (please note that pictures are not in order)









Adriana licked my hand... Because I covered her mouth and I WAS DISGUSTED HAHAHHA

Yep, here it is... She covered our faces hahaha















Alright... That's all for today!! Till next time! :-)

Xoxo