Friday, May 9, 2014

I love Friday(s) | Advert: lilacpartyx

Hello everyone! I know that I haven't been updating that often anymore. There are just so many things to do and I have a upcoming project for my photography class :( Wished that everything wasn't so rushed and I can at least relax for abit. I should just continue with my update...
 

When I was on my way back home after school, Jenn tweeted a last min meet and greet tweet. I was freaking out and my heart was racingggg! Went home to change and cabbed there with Ashley. The meet and greet was at Rochester Mall, and I didn't even heard of that place until she mentioned about it so thank you so much Jenn <3 When we got there, the queue was super long. It was longer than what we expected cause a lot of people said that they couldn't turn up for the meet and greet. We couldn't see anything but when Jenn arrived, the people in front screamed. I was freaking out!!! I was talking to Jewel and she helped me a little with the queuing BUT... When I was just about to meet her, the security chased her out of the place cause they said that she needed permit... :( I was devastated, but I wasn't giving up yet. I quickly ran after her, so many people were crowding around her!! And I managed to get 3 selfies with her, I TOUCHED HER HAND GUYS!!! AND SHE KINDA GRABBED MY HAND FOR A FEW SECONDS(softly of course) WHEN I WAS OPENING UP MY CAMERA BESIDE HER!!! *fangirling mode on* :) Even tho the picture itself is very blur but I am still happy. I guess I wasn't lucky this time round and couldn't meet her. :( really wanted to pass her the gifts that I got for her but it was too late...
(picture credit to Ashley)

After the meet and greet, I went to meet Jeslin and Cass <3 I was super happy and sad at the same time so I decided to have dessert to make myself feel better.
My ootd for Friday!

Anddd this is my breakfast today!! mmmMmmmmm
I rushed down to the airport to send Jenn off but I was late by just a few minutes :( I was shaking and tired from all the running from the mrt to terminal 3... Thanks to the train which took super long to arrive.... WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY!!! I felt like crying but I was still happy cause I got to take a picture with her!!! Thank you Jenn for being my inspiration for so many years <3 Thank you for also holding the meet and greet. I feel so happy for everyone who met her and get to take a proper photo with her!! Bet that you're on the plane back to San Fran so... Have a safe flight back home & rest more cause you haven't had enough sleep(even tho she won't read this but I'm still typing it). I love you Jenn <3

After leaving the airport, I went to meet Cass and Trex!!! Hehe and I got a new shoe from styledasher and a crop top from h&m yayyyy! Making myself happy by shopping hahaha. I'll just let the pictures do the talking!!!

HAHAHHAHHA LOL AT OUR STEP MODEL SHOT!!!!
Alright, time for an advert hehehe!!!

-
-
-

thelilacpartyx
thelilacpartyx is a instashop, owned by a super nice owner, she is also very efficient and friendly too!! She is very kind to sponsor me this gorgeous top which is not available on her store, for your info. Read on to find out more about the discount code!

Class of 81 top
Really love this top!! It is very casual and it is not a very thick material so it's superrr comfy to wear in Singapore despite the hot weather! I love how that it is over-sized and that it is a high low top! Perfect to just wear it to everywhere actually. Match it with a denim shorts or jeans, and you're ready to go! Isn't it perfect to wear it to school?! (if you're in poly)

Remember to quote "vanessateo" to get 5% off for purchasing 2 or more items and 8% for 3 or more! Prices are inclusive with postage fees. Valid till 18th of May.

Thelilacpartyx is very efficient, and they are having a $16.50 to $22 mailed Korea PO, so go check it out on their instagram @thelilacpartyx and get your favourite apparel from them, you do not want to miss this preorder!! Orders are to submit to shopatinfinityx@hotmail.com.

Shop away now girls 

-

Alright, that's all for today everyone! Thank you for reading, I'll update as soon as possible again and also, with a upcoming video diary!! :)) See you all soon <3

Xoxo