Saturday, October 13, 2012

SKINNY LOVE

Hey! 

Left with 3 more papers. I think I did fine for the others. I don't know. I will just have to wait for my papers to come back to me... And that's my dooms day when I get my papers back hahahahaha. Since I have updated about Rachael's birthday and a study date with Adriana, Ariel and Rachael (my VARA girls), I will just update about the things I have not updated!!!

But before that, I need to rant...

Life have been a bitch to me, it really hurts me, hurts me so bad to see the people I love hurting themselves... Worst is, the ones who I love the most hurt ME... THAT FEELING SUCKS!!! Everybody hates it. Sometimes I think to myself, why must all this things happen to me? Why can't I be the happy me? What did I do? Where did I go wrong? 

Some people I love hurt me by saying the things that I don't wanna hear. Their words tore through me, piercing every inch of my body and cutting jaggedly through to my heart. It hurts... So badly that I wanna die. I was so lost in the pain that had been haunting me for a very long time. There were nights I cried myself to sleep, remembering all the harsh words that people said to me, or the memories in the past that have been hurting me for so long... I can't shake it off my head... 

I must move on, I cannot be stuck in the past, it hurts me even more to think about it. I really hate it, hate it when people just leave me without saying a word. Now, the word "forever" don't exist in my dictionary anymore. In fact there is no such thing as "forever" in this world... I just need a break, a break from reality, the cruel society and from the people who gave me nothing but complete bullshit... How I wish life was easier for me, how I wish I was still a kid, because I do not need to think about what others think or say about me...

Some days I just feel broke inside but I don't want to show it, because if I did, people would ask, and I will just remind myself of what have happened... ARGH I HATE MYSELF. Why must all this happen to me....

I don't know what I am typing over here anyway, I just pour everything out from my heart. My mind is in a mess and I am breaking down so damn badly. Feels like I can sleep and never wake up... 



So addicted to Birdy - Skinny Love 

23/9 - SUNDAY

Love came over to find me to study, on a SUNDAY at around 1, and I have tuition in the afternoon from 2.30 pm - 4.30 pm, so she's left with my sister to accompany her at that time but they were totally slacking please. I tried my best to study and I did my ss.... SS CAN KILL OKAY. Memorizing all the essays & everything...

After tuition when I reach home, doing what girls always do!
















Basically, she was there to push me to study in case I keep letting my phone distract me... And we slept until 6, actually planned to go meet my mom together with my sister and her but we were too lazy so we asked my mom to buy dinner back home but in stead she went out to eat with her friends. So we had no choice and went down to eat on our own. Talked about our studies and told my sister how the sec 3 system works like and my sister is just like "you better work hard on your chinese" blah blah blah... Fyi, she nags a lot. She looks more like the older one because I LOOK YOUNGER HAHAHAHA

With my man, my best friend, my boyfriend...

^^

It's me again...



26/9 - Wednesday

Subway with ze girls, Adriana, Rachael, Ariel, Erin and Jia Hui. But sadly, Rachael has to leave halfway because she meet up with her friend for lunch so it is rude for us to ask her to not go with her friend...



After that, we left NEX and me, Adriana and Ariel went to City Square Mall and we went to this shop, I forgotten it's name, I think it's "LIM'S" or something haha I am not really sure... And went to play with this thingy that chase evil spirits, the statics in your body and anything else (which idk) away. It is very cool. The first time I tried, I was successful and when I used the very thick wooden stick to go around the metal bowl, this very loud 'eeeeeeeeeeeeee' (don't really know how to describe the sound) and the vibration got louder & stronger. But when Adriana tried it wasn't that loud and they said that it's very scary when I do it... Hmmmm weird me....





HAAAARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!

The Lord is with you wherever you go - Joshua 1:19

AND THIS, it is so disgusting omg. I nearly vomited my lunch out when I saw this... Wonder who on earth will buy this kind of stuffs... EWWWW...


We went to the park, played truth or dare for a little while, talked about relationships and then took lots of pictures. There's a lot of unglams but... hahaha for my instagram followers, you'll see it, it's all up there...

Look at my face............


BAD ASS

ze famous ahlian pose



LOL OMG I look like I have no lips... I don't know what I was doing. Look at Adriana, she loves to do that to me in pictures, she licks us whenever we tried to disturb her




I didn't get her kiss so I was sad....





So, Ariel left as her bf came with gongcha some more, omg the temptation is really high at the point of time

The cute caucasian girl me and Adriana saw... Awww

We went back to csm to go to the toilet then Adriana's bf came... I feel like a total lightbulb okay... She was like holding on to her bf's hand and hooking on to my hands. Everybody was like looking at us and I was like "one uncle looked at us two uncle looked at us one auntie looked at us" hahaha then I just say "God, I don't want to do this anymore *lets go of Adriana*" We went to the playground near the other end of Farrer Park mrt, slacked over there until 6.30 then I went home alone cause Adriana wanted to send her boyfriend home and the bf like pushing her telling her to go back home with me or something haha I helped them took pictures too but don't wanna post it up here, it is rude to do so.

Nobody is too old for Hello Kitty okay!!!

Liyi did my hair <3

Ahhh omg it is so pretty. A lot of people keep on asked me "you permed your hair!?" and say that it is nice and that it suits me. Crazy.



The 2nd last part of my blog post for the day......

29/9 - Saturday

So me and my friends volunteered to go to the Cold Storage Singapore Triathlon 2012 to help out as Mr. CKT asked if anybody wanted to... 

I woke up at 1:15 AM to bathe and get ready and Liyi told me she was already walking to my house as she promised my mom that she will bring me to the triathlon and bring me back home safely... Aiyo, this girl really super sweet. LOVE HER <3 She reached at about 1:45 AM and came up to my house to fetch me. When I went down she said that Nicholas, Keith and Byvan was there and I was just like "what?!". After that we went to my house's fitness corner, they slept on the benches and me and liyi was sitting on the floor, we talked a little then I pointed to this house at 2D and said it was scary because the whole house was red... And we heard babies crying, which made it even worse because it was at about 1:50 AM...

Cabbed down to Kallang Mac cause we need to get something to eat, especially me... Cause my dearest liyi scared I faint and the breakfast they provided was really very light and she is very sure that even after I eat, I will still be hungry. AND, while on our way to get a cab, Keith just vomited out all the things that he ate and everything... Like ewwwwww omg.... Reached Kallang Mac at 2:23 AM and I had Chicken McNugget meal for breakfast.

After that me, Liyi and Nicholas took a cab at 3:12 AM and went to fetch JieYing over at her house to Nicholas's house, then we said bye and me and Keith, Rama and Byvan took a cab straight to ecp. Liyi and me headed to East Coast Park after they got down the cab, reached there at 3:30 AM and then we just went to the toilet then went to go find keith and the rest. So Rama and the rest were resting at the shelter, Me and Liyi went to the bbq pit to talk, again... Walked around the beach after that then we went to assemble and sign in at the volunteer tent... After we went, Sazlynna and the rest came (didn't take picture with her...) then a lot of people came after that. After I have signed in, went to change into the shirt they gave us. Talked to Joey and the girls awhile then went to sit on the chair and rest cause I was tired, everybody was...















Then I went to assemble at the Finishing Line Group with Jeslin and Valerie then me and jes just sit on the chair and rest... We were very tired...

Jeslin

 Valerie

 Liyi and her serious face!!!



So me, jes, val, erin, jiahui, diana and this girl idk went to collect the box of medals and bring it to the Finishing Line destination. I swear, it was super heavy. I couldn't stop laughing and couldn't carry the box properly... HAHAHA if I could I would have taken a video of Jeslin already...

The box of medals...

We arranged it, then this auntie came and told us to take it out from the plastic after we have arrange it properly for so long... LOL SCREW HER -_- But never mind... 






Yay the sky got brighter!!!



The finishing line


HELIUM TEEHEE



Jeslin..... HAHAHA OMG

SEE ALL OUR HARD WORK :')





Then we went to pluck out all the bananas...




Look at the timer clock!!!! yay hehehe

She asked the guy for the helium balloon so she could play with it hahah so cute...


  

We slacked for awhile while waiting for the kids ranged 7-9 to swim, cycle and run.








Jeslin played with Helium balloon and I took a video of it. I think I'll just upload it on keek hehe ;)






See all the pink caps, they have started to swim!!!


I was suppose to let the first three runners run pass the finishing line banner thing, looking at their happy faces when they reached the finishing line, I was happy too!

The gave out the medals


Erin and Jia Hui was taking out the blue bands/or idk what it is called from the runner's legs...

Yay good job good job!!!














Then after that I went to help Erin and Jia Hui then after awhile Val and Jes changed with Erin and Jia Hui


And then we got back to giving out the medals again...


because they are tired.


It's so disgusting... The kids were like vomiting out everything they ate at the finishing line, it was all over the place....

  














Announcing the top 3!!!



All the 2nd place runners are very tall... lol

I even took a video of the DJ dancing to Gangnam Style but nah, too lazy to upload it here

Jeslin was like touching the red ants with the gloves on then trying to touch my face...... Then I saw this....

I love standing in front of this fan, hahaha I want to buy one and put it at home!!!



So cute!!!


Jeslin being crazy again...





More of the adult runners reached the finishing line and we got really busy. Giving out the medals. And when the medals tangle up with each other it's even hard to give it to them and we'll have to chase them and give it to them some more..... Some were okay, they said thank you to me and smiled or they just smile but i don't blame the rest for not doing that and instead, snatching the medal from us, they are just tired and happy that they have reached the finishing line hahaha

Hahah omg

Me, Jes and Val finally sat down and have our lunch. We stand up all the way like for 5 hours or so... Erin and Jia Hui finished eating and went to help...



 Tired girl is tired....

Runners got lesser and so we won't have to be that busy...

Trexie and Joey helped us out ^_^





Happy faces when we know that there is only 3 or so runners left and that we can go to the volunteer tent to sign out and get the money!!!



Joey's 'bitch please' face hahaha

Last runner. We cheered so damn loud for him!!!

After that, me and liyi and the rest went back to sign out, we waited for very long although there is very less people.... After that, cabbed down to Bugis+ with sijie and liyi to go meet liyi's family!

Ice cream for a treat to myself!!! Ate mos burger for late lunch btw!


Me and adriana went to rachael's house to watch a horror movie during tuesday, 9/10 if I am not wrong...


I rate it 3/5... It is not so scary but I don't know why, I just keep on screaming...



Me...

Study date with Liyi :-*
  
  

  

Thursday, 11 October!
 Ariel did our hair ^_^




Alright, that's all for now xoxo. ;)