Sunday, May 13, 2012

So say hello to falsetto in three two, swag!

HIIIIIIIII!!!!! Short update for my babyboy hehe.

We've been together for 1 year 2 months, 1 week and 2 days. I have never been so happy in my life before. He have always been there for me 24/7/365. Yes, people change, but his love for me and my love for him never changed. We laughed, cried, smile, giggle and did everything together, including doing silly faces when taking photos. I'm really lucky to have him by my side and I wanna thank that someone who cause the both of us to know each other. :-)







 Christmas'11

Countdown 2011 ^__^


I really love him a lot. His smiles makes my day, his laughter makes me laugh too, he is like my happy pill, my life, my forever. <3 
Babyboy, this is for you alright. Thanks for always being there for me. Comforting me when I'm crying and hugging me in your arms. I'm so sorry when I throw my princess tantrums at you, I didn't mean to do that. But I know you love me, so you're tolerating so so much. I love for so much for that. Really, no guy in this world can tolerate my princess temper for so so long and still love me so so much. Although people have been talking and judging about us, saying bad things or whatever about us, we don't even give a fuck about it, right? Cuz it's only you and me babyboy. I don't need expensive chocolates or gifts, I just need you by my side and I'm satisfied. I get jealous, paranoid and over-sensitive easily, but you still love me so much and always talk to me in a very calm way so that things won't get worst. Hehe I guess we're meant to be together forever. (yes? no? okay.) I'll hold you in my arms and take all the pain away from you. I'll always forgive you for what you've done. I'm sorry for blaming you, for everything that I've done. There's no way that I can get mad at you because you're so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aw. Way too happy to have you by my side, always coaching me with my Mathematics although I really suck at it, a lot. But you still explain to me over and over again when I don't understand. Without you, I'm really nothing. Without you, I can't do a single thing.... Without you, that smile on my face will fade away. <3



ANYWAY, I LOVE MY MUM TOO. HEHE SHE IS LIKE MY EVERYTHING TOO. HEHE <3
Happy Mother's Day mummy. ♥ Thanks for always being there for me and always forgiving me over what I've done (my mistakes). Although I always throw my princess tantrum at you, but you still love me and care for me no matter what. You suffered the 9 months for me, just to see me come into this beautiful world. Thanks for being there for me for these 14+ years, it's been really hard on you and you've been through way more than the others. You're sick now and I really hope you'll recover soon. :( Your babygirl will always be by your side, talking to you, listening to you, hearing out all of your advices. I'm sorry I shouted "I hate you" because you're unreasonable at times, I was angry and foolish and wasn't thinking of what I'm doing. I fucking regret that I said that to you... You cried and you laughed, but all the moments spent with you are the best. ♥ You're the only best friend I can trust all my secrets with and tell everything to, and you're the woman who will never leave me aside whenever I get into trouble. Mum, I love you, I really do. Thanks for bringing me into this beautiful world. ♥ xoxo muaaaaaaaaaxxxxxx



And to all the other beautiful mothers in the whole wide world, Happy Mother's Day. xoxo






hehe okay that's all. some gifs. ^__^

Follow me on gifboom and Instagram. :-)
Both is @vanessasecretkey x






Bye xo, Math paper 2 on Monday and it's my last paper! SO DAMN HAPPY!!!!!!!!! Baby's birthday is just 10 days away from today hehe. <3