Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Give me a god damn break

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. :-)
So Monday was Vesak Day and there was no freaking school. Yay! Everybody was busy studying, but I decided to give myself a break on that day, and yes, my sister asked me to go out with her friends, so I did. I thought it would be boring but in the end, we were crazy and we even did videos of ourselves dancing and stuffs (lots of unglam scenes) not gonna upload it. :-) Okie, so I shall let the pictures do the talking~

Bugis > Bugis Junction > Iluma > Home



My sister and Janessa.


This is Lyiana on the left.





















Jumpshots

































































okie that's all. :-)

So today after my Math and Geography paper, went to NEX for lunch with bb and my friends. Hehe but only camwhored with bb. So, bet y'all miss our faces (together lah), hehe no lah. :-)

At NEX library




k bye!