Saturday, November 26, 2011

Morphine

Hey guys.

                Baby bought me this for my present and I love it kkkkkk. I love candies ^.^

Went home after that and celebrated my birthday with my family and camwhored with my sister then my grandmother, grandfather, aunt and uncle came down because they were free. My stupid camera was out of battery and didn't even have a chance to take a picture with them -.-




                 I hate the gaps on my fringe :(














                 The rest was take by my phone, and I took pictures quickly as it only left like 13%




                 Monkey girl ;)

Yep, that's all I have to say.
Liyi and the rest are celebrating my belated birthday tomorrow and she'll be coming over to my house first.

Holidays are getting shorter, and the worst thing? Baby is going to his PTI course for two days and going hk for 6 days. Will fucking miss him can, just wish he can like find some ways to contact me. Or maybe there's prepaid there that he can buy and I can call him when he's back at the hotel. He's super sweet lah okay, it's killing me. Hehehehehe


Got my nails done few days back and it only cost me $16, quite cheap already hehhee. Nails not long enough so didn't do other nicer ones. But gonna do mani again after my nails are long enough :)


      A picture before all of you go.........

Bye for now, will update soon again if I am not lazy hahahaha :)