Saturday, November 30, 2013

SIPPIN' ON SUNSHINE

HelloOooooOoooooo

Back for a short update and I can't wait to share with you girls something at the end of this post ;)  Anyway, I can finally get my pay tomorrow omffffggggggggggg!! I can't wait to go shopping. BRB GONNA WATCH THE FUNNY VINES FIRST, MY BF IS WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW HAHAHA

Okay hi I'm back!!!!!!!!

Damien is going to phucket & bangkok on Monday :((((( I wish that I can send him off at the airport but I have to go to work. Gonna miss this boy so much, always full of nonsense and making me smile all the time. Please take good care of yourself while you're enjoying okay! I love you boo <3


 I love my new lockscreen wallpaper now hehehe


SooOoooOooooo went to meet my sillyboy yesterday, wanna spend my time with him before he flies off.


We didn't eat dinner cause it was full house at almost every single restaurant. We ended up getting starbucks instead and settled down somewhere outside & had our heart to heart talks, it was the same place where we sat like 2 years ago!?!? Some guy approached us and we donated some money to him, that guy is not like those people outside NEX or anywhere else forcing people to donate $10 lol. 2 guys approached me today and I just ignored and walk right pass them cause I know that they were gonna ask me to donate not just $1 but MORE!!! What are they doing omg, so ridiculous, all this people!!!

Right, anyway....

We missed the fireworks cause I wanted to go to the toilet so badly, DAMN!!! Then my stupid boyfriend said that he wanted to stay outside and not go to the toilet cause he was waiting for the fireworks and it was a surprise for me HAHAHAH full of bullshit sia this qtpie. After that we just walked around and explored almost the whole place at habourfront centre(if I am not wrong)... Just a normal day where we just walk around and talk about lots of stuff, nothing much. Wanted to watch Catching Fire but all the tickets were sold out, only left with the midnight timing. Shall watch it another time when we're free then! :(


Shall just let the pictures do the talking for now!




Him: "eh I look nice here sia"
Me: "oh my God I don't look nice"
It's either he look nice or I don't/the other way round, every time like that one HAHAHA *laughing emoji*



please ignore my face HAHAHA


Me and the HUGEEEE Christmas tree! The second picture damn fail eh HAHAHA





I'M IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEE




Ellysage

"Ellysage is a global online store providing affordable fashion-forward apparels. Ellysage is based in Singapore and sources and manufactures products from all over the world.

We are a dedicated team that believes in running our business with sincerity and hard work. We believe in constant innovation and continuos improvement in our company, our website, and our operations, so as to bring to you a better shopping experience. We aim to one day become the online store known for unparalleled customer service.

We are eager to answer any questions you may have about us. Simply leave us a question here or chat with us on Facebook and we will respond to you as soon as we can!"


YES HEHEHE, an advert on Ellysage!!! I'm madly in love with their collection. When Ellysage approached me I immediately accepted their sponsorship cause I LOVE THEIR APPARELS, I mean like, WHO DOESN'T!?!?!? Okay this isn't the main point, scroll down ;)))





Jayann Eyelet Flutter Dress 
(my outfit for my birthday as seen above)



 I really love this flutter dress so much, this was the other item that first caught my eye since the off shoulder dress was out of stock! It is such a girly-girl dress. I've fallen in love with it once I laid my eyes on this dress when I received the parcel. 


Hestia Cropped Cable Knit Pullover



This is sooOooooo perfect for cold weathers especially when you're going to some country where it is snowing/freezing cold there! It'll keep you super warm and the material is A to the W to the E to the S to the O to the M to the E, AWESOME!!!! Super duper comfy too!!!


Roryn Laced Keyhole Peplum
(wearing it in my vs polaroid as seen above)





I absolutely adore this piece a lot!!! Peplum top always makes you look more elegant and it makes your waist smaller, it shows off more of your figure too. The material is laced, so that's a plus point!!!

THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!

You'll get a set of free Skinfood samples with every order on http://www.ellysage.com/ from the 1st to 14th December, there's also free sample sets for items purchased at their rack at JEM Blogshopping, Kissjane Bugis & Kissjane Century Square!!


Follow Ellysage on instagram http://instagram.com/ellysage & like them on Facebook now https://www.facebook.com/ellysage <3


Have fun shopping girls xoxo!!!


That's all for today! Till next time xoxoxo