Saturday, May 4, 2013

IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW

My early papers already started, and I am so nervous for my ss paper. :(
I feel like dying omg, time is passing too fast and I am trying my best to study as hard as I can. I need some motivation....... My life suck right now. For the lower sec and sec 3s, enjoy your life right now and study real hard, get everything into your head and do well for your exams and tests, because sec 4 life will ruin you, well, kinda... Meh~

ARGH LOOK AT HER, SHE'S SO FREAKING PERFECT.
With my dearest Rachael at mos burger for dinner after ncc


When I was back home from tuition, this was at home waiting for me. Thank you mummy :')

It was raining heavily....... then,

I wanna thank my dearest baby Jeslin for this cupcake hehe <3


I LOVE FRUITS!


My favourite drink

So, on labour day, I went to study with my baby, Jeslin, at the airport. Thank God we bought food if not we will get chased out of macs... Hmmm not a very productive day but whatever, at least we studied a bit... Then we headed to town after that at around 5.


Took a whole lot of photos hahah, that explains why I am arranging my pictures like that...









Coolest guy on earth!

This very cool and artistic place at scape, somewhere near mac and we took some pictures there



Eugene and Daryl wanted to eat Botak Jones so well, we went there. Before that we wanted to eat at astons then the boys had sudden cravings for botak jones so we ran out of astons HAHAH SO DAMN EMBARRASSING...







Over at Rachael's house with Adriana, they had mac and I bought snacks from hot star.














On 3rd May, watched Oblivion with him at bishan and at the last part of the movie, it says that they got free or whatever idk, forgot on the 3rd of May too, then he turned to me and said "eh 3rd may leh, on our anniversary some more" then he gave me that cheeky smile. He is so cute. <3


After that, we went to the void deck to play soccer. HAHAHAHA
This boy tried to ole me a lot of times but he couldn't the I asked "you can ole your friends all the time right?" then he said "ya lah what the fuck HAHAHA" then I'm like "i'm a pro man, i'm a pro then he spent like most of the time trying to ole me. HAHAHA CUTE LAH THIS BOY!!! Then we had a bet, I am the keeper, if he scored 5 goals continuously I will treat him ice cream then if I save the ball 5 times, then he will treat me ice cream and I won the bet because I didn't have to save the ball continuously for 5 times HAHAHA.



This sums up my day with him.

Hello babyboy, if you are reading this, here's a short dedication to you...

You have always been there for me and I am really very happy to have you by my side. I feel so blessed, so loved by you. I know there are many ups and downs in this relationship but I am glad that we are still strong together as one. I know it is hard to be with someone who is very impatient... But I am trying my best to be understanding and not be selfish. I know that I may not be the best girlfriend that you have ever had but all that matters now is that I am your everything, you're my everything. I love you boo, I always will. Thank you for showering me with love and care unconditionally for such a long time, nobody understands me like you do. You are the only one who accepts my flaws and love me for who I am. You are the only one who can take all my nonsense and be very patient with me. I'm so blessed, I wanna thank God for having you by my side. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy 2 years & 2 months xoxo, 26 months strong, forever and always baby. Xoxo <3


Alright, I know recently I have always been doing a lot of picture posts and not a proper post... I promise all of you that after my prelims, I will do a proper post. I wanna go to the beach, uss and so many other places with my bffs, AND TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD... Can't wait for this year to be over. I REALLY CAN'T WAIT!!!

Goodbye! 
Xoxo, Vanessa