Friday, March 2, 2012

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Hi guys! Will do a short post today as I'm in a rush already...
Shall elaborate what me and Linda did when we went on a study date together ;-)

Met her at Vivo and I was real late, sorry Linda :-( Went to Starbucks and coffeebean to look for places to sit down and study but there's not even a single seat so went to the roof top and she did her work, but I was too lazy to do my work haha, so I did camwhoring (but sadly she didn't post up all the pictures)... After that, went to "Softie in my Lolly" to get the sweet, Linda intro it to me and I was so loving it <3 After that we went to the roof top again, actually wanted to do a vlog but I was too shy to speak up so I spoiled the whole entire video... Oppps! Went to did a short shopping as I need to go home (boyfriend asked me to), so yeah, that's about it.... Enjoy the pictures :-)




















A&F <3 <3 <3 <3


LOL I LOOK FAT HERE.


HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MY DEAREST BABYBOY. <3

Will do another short post on our 1 year the next time, toodles~ Till next time! Sorry for the lack of update :-(