Monday, October 3, 2011

It's been so many months since we have been together.

Hey readers, just here for an quick update for my dearest sillybum and I will update more after the exams about awesome dates with my boy and outings with friends. :)

Firstly,

HAPPY 7TH MONTHSARY DAMIEN LIM, mua mua! :3

Thank you for being such a wonderful and perfect boyfriend, I know there are always ups and downs through this 7months. And yes, we have been quarreling quite a number of times until I lost my count. <3 but all this things made us even stronger and stronger after each time we stand back up together and face all the tough obstacles. People have been saying that your more lucky to have me. But boy to me I am even more lucky to have you, I don't even know how you can stand and tolerate my attitude and always getting paranoid easily. We need not to think about others who say about us, as long as we both are truthful and don't care about others, I am sure there will not be any problems anymore.
I know a lot of things are going on in your life, and boy don't forget, I'm always here with you and will be going through all those ups and downs and be with you through all the good and worse days. <3 I seriously love you a lot more than anyone can think, words can't describe my love for you. You were the one who made me stronger, and learn more in life. You have taught me that studies are really important and I really worked hard, not for the sake of us but the sake of myself and I really cannot retain uh. :(
Alright, will stop here. Your present I will give you asap! Still in the progress of thinking what to buy and making something from the bottom of my heart. <3



You people out there can give some suggestions for presents to give him on my formspring, rubbish questions I will ignore it. :) thanks a lot bye! Will update soon. :)
PS:// no pictures for today as I am using my phone. Will update again soon about my outings with my boy. <3 and a lot of things la. ^.^